Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Master The Art Of Response Marketing With These 10 Tip
Response marketing is a two way communication which occurs between buyer and seller, where the seller directly implores a response from the buyer. There are a number of aspects contributing to the success of Response marketing. It has precise consumers who are current or potential users of a particular product or service. The transcript is written in a very personal style, like in a private conversation. Usually, the products offered through Response marketing practises are not accessible in traditional retail advertising, or they vary in price, type, or certain benefits over competing brands. The Response marketing is a part of any marketing media from direct mail to bill boards, print advertisements and online ads. The secret to positive Response marketing is totally one and the same as compared to any other advertising or promotional activity. The 5 main key elements of Response marketing are,
· There must be a benefit-oriented headline.
· There must be a real marketing message involved.
· There must be an offer of some kind.
· There must be a response device or instructions on how to retort.
Start with clearly described marketing goals and determine how Response marketing can fullfil the role that it has in the marketing plan. For full impact, Response marketing should be seen as part of the overall promotional plan. To be operative, it must make the most from the chances offered by databases. Direct response offers a number of exciting replacements to outmoded advertising in the media. Magazines winkle over 50 per cent of all Response marketing done in the media. They offer advertisers with direct response, a number of features ideally combined. Magazines have a number of added values for companies desiring to advertise with direct response:
· Audience selection: Magazines have the capability to attract readers with common aspects and interests. Focused publications provide an environment friendly with publishingadvertisements that hold them, confirming that the reader has “the appropriate state” for an advertisement.
· Response marketing in magazines may reach a group of readers that generally would be excluded by other modes of communication.
· Sustainability: Magazines have a longer life, allowing the coupons to be cut or responses to offers to be sent days or even weeks after the magazine has been received
· Sizes and colours: The distinctive advertisement in a magazine contains enough space for vouchers and detailed information about the product.
· Reputation: Magazines afford many of the advantages of direct mail, but with an additional status to their advertising agency.
The approach of direct response should be
· targeted demographically and geographically.
· short-term focused; you get results immediately.
· translate directly into revenue.
· relatively small investment in creative support.
· simple to reproduce your best results; once you know what’s working, you can do it over and over again.
Started my career as a graphic artist, studied multimedia, practiced advertising and marketing consultancy for nearly 18+ years. I write, co author many blogs related to online advertising and marketing. I am here to help you for selling your products or services online for zero cost.