Monday, February 10, 2014
Get The Scoop On SMS Marketing Before You're Too Late
More than 90 percent of mobile phone customers are using free SMS communications. It has quickly become one of the wildest and coolest ways to communicate with friends and family. Free SMS marketing has become an active way for businesses to alert customers and clients about special promotions and deals send those coupons and keep them informed about company news. Some SMS marketing companies even offer a trickle of free messages per month, and even 30-day (or more) trial offers that enable you to try before you make any type of pledge. The key to text-message marketing is to frequently engage customers to build a two-way communication with them. There are three main features that businesses can use to increase the back-and-forth communication:
· Auto-Responders: One of the most prevalent options is auto-responses, that could be easily setup in prior to launch of the campaign and hence businesses don't have to respond to each customer individually. The auto-response messages could be programmed to be pushed only when certain criteria are met, such as when new customers opt in to start receiving messages, when they participate in a survey or when they use certain keywords.
· Surveys and Polls: By sending out polls, businesses can help determine what consumers are looking for — whether it is which food item to add next to a menu or what deals people want to receive free SMS about. Surveys are an important tool in two-way communication that can improve a company's marketing and service offerings.
· Coupons: Sending customers coupons is also a popular way to drive in new business. At all times consumers are always seeking for a good deal, and coupons can get them in the door easily and are ready in spending money.
· Free SMS marketing is commercial, fun and easy and seeing it is also more than reasonable for small business and it is also useful for all.
· With SMS promotion you can create strong brand, create an interest in your goods and services, gain more customers inside of the doors of your business, gain subscribers to your marketing list, and put more cash in the bank and so much more.
Most free SMS are read within a time of 4 minutes of being received. A survey taken in 2012 reveal that the majority of all individuals desire to collect coupons and other special deals via their mobile phone. SMS marketing for small businesses operates on all types of mobile phones, not only smartphones, so you’re not missing out on a passion. SMS marketing has higher success charges than both email marketing and social broadcast pooled. With 95% of all messages being read, there is a good chance it will work for you. Mobile usage is pervasive in marketing and is growing substantially. The statistics obtained from a recent survey reveals that
Started my career as a graphic artist, studied multimedia, practiced advertising and marketing consultancy for nearly 18+ years. I write, co author many blogs related to online advertising and marketing. I am here to help you for selling your products or services online for zero cost.