a. Continuous schedule - When demand and seasonal factors are considered to be unimportant then advertisement will run throughout the year.
b. Flight schedule – When demand and seasonal factors are considered then advertisement will be distributed unevenly.
The elements to be considered for effective advertising are:·
- Be on strategy with its goal and its product positioning.·
- Short story should be short and simple.·
- Stick with a likable personality, attitude and style.·
- Be truthful and credible.·
- Be competitive.·
- Be professional.·
- Ask for sale.
· Monster.com: An excessive print ad imaginatively expresses an idea and often requires jiff thoughts in order to fully grasp. This print ad aims on asking one if they are in the right profession.
· Sony PlayStation: Sony's PlayStation catchphrase reads: "Live in your world, play in ours", something that this mixing of the famous Hollywood hill sign and PlayStation buttons conveys effectively.
· Master dog Light: This advertisement is for a diet pet food, which does make the concept of the image a bit easier to grasp.
· Nor consult: The old adage "a picture is worth a thousand words" is something that many print ads understand quite thoroughly.
· IKEA: IKEA is known for its modern stylish nature which also exemplifies the ability for items to be delivered. Creating an ad does not only demonstrate a sense of creativity, but also offer ideas about a company that people might not be conscious of.